Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

A Perfect Day.....(in my dream)

How you define a perfect day? Having an extremely luxurious holiday and spoiled yourself at beauty parlour? Or maybe just sit at home watching dvd and doing nothing because you were having a hectic day everyday? Too much question marks huh? For me, a perfect day is having all day relaxing and hibernating myself. 

I've been  super busy for this whole semester especially this past few weeks and up to now. And it seems like everyone try to test my anger which it works, by disappoint me in various ways. 

Just now, I just ordered for my dinner - bihun basah , and I was so excited to eat it because I haven't had my lunch yet and had a very light breakfast. Unfortunately, I got the most driest (dry) bihun in my life. I just ate a bit and keep it in microwave.

Not to be fussy but fyi, I got a different food from my original order for two days in a row. Yes, and I did not complain about it but still buying my dinner there. And keep complaining and cursing the cook. Am I so Malaysian? Maybe. We usually tend not to complain too much about it for some reasons. 

For me, I choose not to complain because my mum always told me that if you complain too much to the cook, sometimes they will put something else in your food or it's something like 'santau'

Could be true I guess but for how long I need to just keep my mouth shut? If I acted emotionally, I will threw away the food to the cook, but if I acted rationally, maybe I will just express my disappointment to the cook straight to his face and will not go to the restaurant anymore. Which I think a bit difficult as it is the nearest restaurant from my house. 

But ya, again, who dare to speak up and tell the truth? I mean I'm referring to the situation in Malaysia because I knew that in western countries, this situation is rarely happened in their country. Which I mean they always stand for their customer's rights no matter whatever happened. How about us? When and how we will  change? We need to change!   

No comments:

Post a Comment