Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

$$$ Is Everything!



Really? Some of us will think that way especially in searching the right one to spend their life with. Think again. Money makes you happy and everything to you? For me, money isn't everything  but almost everything to me.

I have some of my friends who really demanding in finding their life partner which I think it is normal because marriage is a serious matter and it is something that you should accept the positive and negative side of your partner. Even if they have bad breath when he/she wake up in the morning, that is the person you should be with entire of your life.



So, while we were discussing and talking about what the main criteria that a man should have in order to marry you (my girlfriends), most of them respond by saying, "first of all he should have deep pocket". Surprisingly, one of them told us that she don't mind if she's not happy as long as she marry a tycoon and be a lady with leisure.

Yes, I do believe that money is important when you get married. For instance, a man should have enough money to support his wife and the kids in future. Furthermore, I also believe that financial constraint sometimes can leads an argument in a marriage. But think again, you should be in charge of money, not the other way around.

"It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good too to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy." - George Lorimer


No comments:

Post a Comment