Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

The Biggest Book Sale In The World!




It's Big Bad Wolf Book Sale! 
Reading is part of my hobby that I love to do in my free time. When I read I will be in it. Sometimes it really makes me feel that I'm not in actual world when I was reading a book. Unfortunately, books in Malaysia are not as cheap as what I heard in many western countries. If I want to read English books, most probably I need to have higher budget compare buying Malay books. In order to save more money, my sister and I will buy second-hand books at pay less book in Subang Jaya. But when I heard about the biggest book sale here, I was so excited to go there.

Surprisingly, most of the books there are sold at the price RM8. Even the hard cover one. I was telling to myself : "This is awesome! HIP HIP HOORAY!"


Finally I bought 14 books + another 2 books with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment